1. Spiralise the carrots and zucchinis into noodles. Boil water in a pot and add the Soba noodles for 8min.
2. Cut tofu in small pieces. Add to a heated pan with oil and fry until crispy.
3. Take out the tofu and add the spiralised vegetables to the pan. Add the rinsed Soba noodles to the pan. Add in the pumpkin sauce.
4. Enjoy topped with the crispy tofu on top.
1. Put a little oil in a pot and add in the pumpkin. Add water and vegetable stock and let boil until soft.
2. Blend the cooked pumpkin in a blender on high speed.