For 10 slices
Before beginning, put a large bowl in the fridge (for the whipped coconut cream).
- Preheat the oven at 180°C.
- Mix the margarine, the almond flour, the all-purpose flour, the rice syrup and a pinch of salt in a bowl. It is easier to mix with your hands.
- Adjust the amount of flour if needed.
- Grease a pie dish.
- Put the dough on the baking pan and make holes with a fork.
- Put in the oven for 15 minutes.
- Melt the chocolate in a water bath;
- Blend the silken tofu, the soy milk, 2tbsp of coconut sugar, a pinch of vanilla extract, a pinch of salt and the melted chocolate until homogeneous.
- Put the filling on the pie crust and put in on the fridge (let the pie crust cool down before).
- Separate the coconut cream from the coconut water (use the coconut cream at the top of the can, you can keep the rest for another recipe)
- Mix a teaspoon of vanilla extract, a tablespoon of coconut sugar and the coconut cream in a chilled recipient with a whipping mixer until desired consistency.
- Serve the pie with the cream and red berries.